Out of the Rain
Coming down
In quantum buckets
Coming through
Wetness, dropping having soaked and cloaking
My flesh is fire
Burning is fire
The world has finally eaten me
And yet
There is more
And I am out again
And I am singing reconciliation
Now just the eye of the wind
A thousand unsung voices
Spiral meditations
Not the star,
Not the shining
But everything together
Collecting in pockets
With gases and sparks
Pressing in all directions
Light mining
Everywhere loving
Settling into tempestous rhythms
Rubbing the sleep from our eyes
We are together falling and rising
Dusting the herd
Pounding the ground with hooves
Openly running
Out of the rain
We are thus moving
In quantum buckets
Coming through
Wetness, dropping having soaked and cloaking
My flesh is fire
Burning is fire
The world has finally eaten me
And yet
There is more
And I am out again
And I am singing reconciliation
Now just the eye of the wind
A thousand unsung voices
Spiral meditations
Not the star,
Not the shining
But everything together
Collecting in pockets
With gases and sparks
Pressing in all directions
Light mining
Everywhere loving
Settling into tempestous rhythms
Rubbing the sleep from our eyes
We are together falling and rising
Dusting the herd
Pounding the ground with hooves
Openly running
Out of the rain
We are thus moving
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home