Maggie's Dream [excerpt]
... Maggie could also see very far into space. She looked and looked until she even saw herself- out there, dreaming, and she saw into the dream and saw that she was waking up from a dream on the back of a dragon.
"Where are we going?" asked Maggie.
"Only from dream to dream," said the dragon.
"What a fun idea."
"It is more than fun, don't you think?"
"Dragon, you speak oddly. What are you trying to say?"
"I'm just saying that you're looking for something."
"Perhaps, but I don't know what."
"Where is a good place to look for something?"
"Under my bed."
"Then why are you out here?"
"Where are we going?" asked Maggie.
"Only from dream to dream," said the dragon.
"What a fun idea."
"It is more than fun, don't you think?"
"Dragon, you speak oddly. What are you trying to say?"
"I'm just saying that you're looking for something."
"Perhaps, but I don't know what."
"Where is a good place to look for something?"
"Under my bed."
"Then why are you out here?"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home